Bartlett Cocke General Contractors has a vested interest in forming solid, long-term relationships with our subcontractor/supplier partners. We are committed to creating a culture of teamwork, fairness and respect. Our success is dependent upon your success.
Please see the lists below for current bidding opportunities as well as upcoming job prospects. In order to maintain our subcontractor/supplier database, we require that each subcontractor/vendor participate in providing qualification information and providing updates yearly. The link below will direct you to a self-service questionnaire for completion.
Before you get started, you will want to have the following documents in PDF form available to upload. If you would like to review the questionnaire before starting the process, click HERE for a copy.
- A signed copy of your company’s FORM W-9 indicating current legal name and address.
- Sample Certificate of Insurance evidencing your current coverage limits.
- A letter from each agency certifying your company as a small, minority, or underutilized business enterprise (if applicable).
- Reference letter from bonding agency with your aggregate and pre-project bonding capacity along with your surety (bonding) company’s legal name.
- OSHA300A reports for each of the last three (3) EMR periods.
- A letter from your insurance company or agent indicating your EMR (Experience Modification Rate) history for the last three (3) years.
- A list of current work in progress and corresponding backlog.
- Three (3) years of financial statements.
After you submit your bid and you are determined to be best value by our Project Team, our subcontracting process involves first, establishing a Master Subcontract Agreement. The Master Subcontract Agreement establishes general terms and conditions. A Work Authorization Agreement establishes project specific scope and terms. Please review our Subcontracting forms:
Although it is not required to submit your Qualification information before submitting a bid, we do require qualification information to be complete and up to date before entering into a Work Authorization Agreement for a project.
Please use the Contact buttons below to obtain documents for the Projects listed. Please submit your bids on any of the projects with current bid openings. Let’s build and grow together.
For questions regarding Subcontractor Qualification information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding specific bid opportunities, please contact the lead estimator by clicking the “Email” link below.